1 cup raw honey
1/3 cup crystallized or candied ginger
vodka (adjust amount based on desired strength)
SodaStream Country Time Sparkling Lemonade
1. Make ginger-infused honey: Use a double broiler (or a small pot inside a larger pot). Add 1/3 cup water to the bottom of the double broiler. In the smaller pot at the top, add honey and ginger.
2. Bring water (not honey) to a boil. Bring honey temperature to 160 for 60 minutes (you don’t have to sit and watch the whole time). Watch water and add as needed.
3. Once done, transfer to a clean, airtight jar and place in the fridge or leave out and let cool.
4. Assemble cocktail Using a shaker glass, place 4-6 shots vodka, ½ cup SodaStream Country Time Lemonade, 4 ice cubes and 3 Tbsp infused honey.
5. Garnish with additional candied ginger and lemon slices.
Recipes compliments of SodaStream. For more information, visit SodaStream.com