Below is the form to submit your listing to the ONGOING section of printed magazine. This section is intended for events that take place regularly on a particular day. (Example: every Monday, every third Thursday etc.)
- One payment for the full run of your ONGOING listing is required.
- For events with admission/cost UNDER $25, the rate is $150 for 6 month run (same listing). If you wish to run for 1-5 months, rate is $35 per month. Current advertisers with listings included in their package – no charge.
- If your event has an admission cost GREATER than $25, a high visibility “pop-out” listing is required. These listings have much greater visibility. Be sure to upgrade at the end of this form and make the appropriate upgraded payment.
WHAT CAN BE LISTED:
- All events must be open to the public. Submit 1 listing per form.
- The calendar is for events….things people can attend….not sales or specials. To include those in the magazine, please contact us for an ad.
- DEADLINE for submission
- Type in all information – do not cut and paste from another document.
- Items in caps cannot be published. Please turn CAPS LOCK OFF.
- Always enter a dollar amount for each event. Events submitted without a dollar amount entered (even if it is zero) may not be published.
- Answer ALL questions for EACH ITEM. Missing details can prevent publication. We cannot search websites for missing information.
- CONFIRMATION: After submission, WATCH FOR THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND READ IT CAREFULLY. The confirmation email you receive is the same information received by our calendar editor. This is the ONLY information the editor receives. Be certain that the information on that confirmation email is complete and accurate. We cannot be responsible for incorrect, unclear or missing information. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you should assume your submission was not successful and resubmit your event in its entirety.
- We reserve the right to edit or exclude any submission for any reason.
TIP: If your event occurs in the first 7 days of the month, we suggest running it for two months, so people have time to see the event in the month preceding and plan to attend.